Global challenges, competitiveness, digitalization and transformation, new business models, innovations, hyper-automation, customer orientation, and sustainability are some buzzwords related to effective business processes. So there is no surprise that “taking care” of business processes remains on top of organizational skills agendas.
Accordingly, I am delighted to announce another successful completion of an extensive BPMN training in which, upon successful exam, many professionals have been issued certificates in Business Process Modeling with BPMN 2.0.
The training was aligned with BPMN 2.0 standard (ISO/IEC 19510:2013 Information technology — Object Management Group Business Process Model and Notation) referencing cases and assignments from Fundamentals of BPM and other highly relevant sources. The training consisted of one-day lectures and a one-day practical workshop, split into two groups comprising approximately 40 participants each.
By using state-of-the-art modeling and interactive tools to facilitate the learning process, the participants quickly mastered basic and advanced BPMN skills, which empowered them to understand, analyze, communicate and improve critical business processes. Some screenshots of the seminar and the applied interactive tools are presented in the gallery.
I am grateful to the highly motivated participants of the seminar, rating me with an impressive 4.88 / 5 score.
If you are interested in topics such as:
- Advanced modeling with BPMN 2.0,
- Effective process identification and discovery techniques,
- Modeling business decisions with DMN standard,
- Modeling of business cases (unstructured processes) with CMMN,
- Advanced business analytics with process mining,
- Process-based digital transformation,
- Effective IT management with COBIT 2019,
- Customer Journeys Modelling, and Modelling,
- Foundations of Business Process Management (BPM),
either onsite or online, you are more warmly welcome to contact me.